A getaway to Palm Springs is a must. It’s the perfect destination for a day, weekend or week away from it all. While you’re enjoying this desert getaway, check out these must see attractions to really get to know the awesomeness of Palm Springs.
- Palm Springs Walk of Stars. This is the Palm Springs version of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. These cool stars are fun to check out while walking in Downtown Palm Springs. Enjoy some of the many personalities (from actors to civic leaders) who have lived in the area.
- Palm Springs Air Museum. This museum is highly regarded as a destination in the US and for good reason—there’s lots to see, do and enjoy! Check out some amazing aircraft from different time periods, art and more.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Ride the world’s largest rotating tramcar from the valley to the top of the mountain and you practically step into a different world. Spend some time hiking, wandering, shopping or eating at Mt. San Jacinto State Park and enjoy the elevation.
- Shop Palm Canyon Drive. Palm Canyon Drive is the place to go for amazing mid-century modern, chic and cool home furnishings. Be sure to take your wallet…or not!
- Enjoy Mid-Century Modern Architecture. Stroll Palm Canyon Drive, drive around the area or go on a tour to enjoy the cool architecture of Palm Springs. The Palm Springs Visitor Center has a great map to go on a self-guided tour or there are plenty of tour companies to show you around as well.
Want more awesome Palm Springs travel ideas? Download our FREE Palm Springs: Your Quick Getaway Guide: