Here are 10 fun things to do in San Diego this weekend (July 4-6, 2014):
- Celebrate 4th of July! Three day weekends don’t happen that often so take advantage! Here’s our 4th of July guide for last minute ideas.
- Exhibits. Opening this weekend: Spitting in the Wind at Oceanside Museum of Art and Rockin’ the Boat at Women’s Museum of California. Closing this weekend: Dichotomy at Oceanside Museum of Art and Alfredo Jaar at San Diego Museum of Art (closes Tuesday).
- Walk around the San Diego County Fair. Seriously because this weekend is your last chance. Fair ends Sunday with a Bacon Fest this Saturday.
- Enjoy some theater with the San Diego Fringe Festival now through the 13th. Performances galore and they’re happening all over SD. Love it!
- Relax in Liberty Station for Friday Night Liberty on Saturday this month. This monthly event features open studios, music and more (sure to be fun and relaxing!).
- Find Waldo at the Central Library’s Waldo Scavenger Hunt on Saturday. Talk about a thrill to find the ultimate wandering dude!
- Buy some cool stuff at the SoCal Etsy Guild Market on Saturday. The Headquarters is one great place to go for summer vibes and we love the chance to get awesome local made goodies.
- Listen to some pops…the Star Spangled Pops that is! San Diego Symphony hosts their annual 4th celebration all weekend.
- Step into the past with the Old Town Stage Coach Days on Saturday. Enjoy activities with the kickoff weekend of this summery activity.
- Dance to some MJ at the Michael Jackson History Show at Balboa Theatre on Sunday. A cool theater with lots of Michael tunes, moves and costumes? Yes please!
Dying for more awesome summer events and activities in San Diego? Sign up for our weekly San Diego newsletter and automatically get your free Ultimate San Diego Summer Guide 2014: