Here are 10 fun things to do in San Diego this weekend (June 14 and June 15, 2014):
- Celebrate dad! Father’s Day is Sunday and here are some fun ideas to celebrate it in San Diego.
- Exhibits. Closing this weekend: Regarding the Disregarded at La Jolla Athenaeum, SDSU Art Council Scholarship Exhibition at La Jolla Athenaeum, Artist Guild Show at Fallbrook Art Center and Architectural Appeal at La Jolla Athenaeum.
- Eat up at the San Diego OysterFest on Saturday. And it won’t stop at oysters! There’ll be food, drinks, music and more.
- Walk around the San Diego County Fair. Special festivals this weekend: Out at the Fair, Wine Festival, Fair Flower Festival.
- Pick up some collectibles at the San Diego Antique Bottle and Collectibles Show on Saturday. Lots of options in this show and sale for all you avid collectors.
- Get your dance on at the San Diego Greek Festival all weekend. Plus, enjoy lots of awesome food, drinks and activities!
- Taste your way through the town at Taste of Gaslamp on Saturday. More than 30 restaurants are participating in the 21st year of this event.
- Watch some cool boats at the San Diego Wooden Boat Festival. The all weekend event on Shelter Island features more than 50 boats.
- Enjoy community at America on Main Street in El Cajon on Sunday. Activities, entertainment and a salute to veterans…how can you lose?
- Shop vintage at the Lucky Street Marketplace all weekend. This twice monthly market in Oceanside is the spot for fabulous finds.
Like staying in the know? Make sure to follow our newsletter! You get a weekly roundup of happenings around San Diego and much more!