The beautiful outdoors in San Diego is second to none. We attended a pretty amazing wedding last weekend and it had nothing to do with our friend (just kidding, she was amazing too). This wedding had a particularly unique and interesting location. Can you guess where? A dentist’s office! Trust us when we say, it was awesome! It got us thinking–what are some other cool and unique outdoor wedding locations in San Diego. Take inspiration from the following for your wedding ceremony and/or reception:
- Rocco’s Dental Studio, Escondido. (See photo above…it was so cool!)
- The Wedding Bowl, La Jolla.
- Heritage Park, Old Town.
- The Water Conservation Garden, El Cajon.
- Japanese Friendship Garden, Balboa Park.
- Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego.
- Hazy Meadow Ranch, Lakeside.
- Cabrillo National Monument, Point Loma.
- Humphrey’s Half Moon Inn & Suites, San Diego.
- Rancho Guajome Adobe, Vista.
- L ‘Auberge Del Mar, Del Mar.
- San Diego Maritime Museum, San Diego.
- San Diego Safari Park, Escondido.
- Harrah’s Resort, Valley Center.
- Mount Helix Park, La Mesa.
Know of a cool place in San Diego we left out? Let us know!