We always get asked–what are San Diego’s must see attractions? Well, we want to answer! And not only answer the must see San Diego places for visitors to San Diego but also San Diego’s must see beaches, places for kids, hikes and more. Check back to the blog every week for a new list of must see San Diego. For today, here’s a list of top places in San Diego for visitors.
- Balboa Park. We’re lucky to have the gem known as Balboa Park. It’s the cultural center of San Diego with museums, gardens, theaters, walking paths and more.
- Hotel del Coronado. It’s not only the second largest wooden structure in the US but it’s pretty too! And it’s so great it’s been in movies (one with Marilyn Monroe) and hosted many stars, presidents and dignitaries.
- Gaslamp. The historic district in San Diego’s downtown area is awesome for restaurants, shops and people watching. The Gaslamp Museum is a cool stop as well.
- Cabrillo National Monument. The tip of Point Loma provides amazing views of San Diego, the Pacific Ocean and all surrounding areas.
- La Jolla Cove. San Diego is paradise and what paradise is complete without beaches? San Diego has A LOT to pick from but La Jolla Cove is the must see.
- USS Midway Museum. The coolest museum in town. We love the carrier stationed permanently along our bay front; it gives homage to the Navy and that’s so cool!
- Old Town. Bring on the margaritas in Old Town. Plus, learn about the beginnings of San Diego, get involved in cool activities, enjoy a festival, see a ghost and indulge in other interesting happenings.
- Seaport Village. Explore some shops while enjoying an ice cream cone in this paradise located next to San Diego Bay.
What’s your must see in San Diego? We want to know!