Happy early Mother’s Day! If you haven’t realized, Mother’s Day is this Sunday (and if you haven’t realized yet, you probably need this info the most!). There are a lot of ways to celebrate and make your mama feel special. If you need some inspiration, here are some cool ideas and happenings around San Diego.
- Mama’s Day 2014 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla (Friday)
- Mother and Daughter Tea at Westgate Hotel (Friday and Saturday)
- San Diego Padres (Home all weekend against the Marlins)
- Chocolate Festival 2014 at San Diego Botanic Garden (Saturday)
- Waterfront Park Grand Opening Celebration (this looks so cool on Saturday!)
- San Diego Zoo Garden Festival (Saturday and Sunday)
- Mother’s Day Art and Garden Tour (Saturday and Sunday)
- Spring Arts and Crafts Fair at Bernardo Winery (Saturday and Sunday)
- Mother’s Day Brunches. Many of major restaurants and hotels have a special brunch on Sunday. Check and see if your top choice has one! Our favorite: Sipz Mother’s Day Brunch.
- Mother’s Day 5K on Sunday
- Mother’s Day with Shamu (Sunday)
- Mother’s Day at Seaport Village (some specials for mom)
- Mother’s Day Flagship Cruise (Sunday)
- The Flower Fields in Carlsbad (last day of the season is Sunday)
- Hornblower Mother’s Day Cruises (Sunday)
What are you doing for Mother’s Day?