Here are 10 fun things to do in San Diego this weekend (April 26 and 27, 2014):
- Gaze upon some beauties at the Mission Federal Art Walk in Little Italy all weekend. Art, food, people watching, activities, music…need we go on?
- Exhibits. Opening this weekend: Presidio to Pacific Powerhouse at San Diego History Center and There and Back Again at Mission Trails Regional Park. Closing this weekend: 9th Annual Plein Air Invitational at Borrego Art Institute, Juried Show at Fallbrook Art Center, Butterfly Jungle at San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Mother’s of Invention at Women’s Museum of California, The Painted Ladies at Spanish Village Art Center, and Personal Narratives at SDSU Downtown.
- Drink up at the San Diego International Wine Show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds all weekend. Take your pick at hundreds of wines from around the world.
- Listen to some tunes at Adams Avenue Unplugged all weekend. There’ll be over 140 performances across 25 stages between the 2 days. You ready?
- Pick some strawberries at the Strawberry Jam on Saturday. Suzie’s Farm is the coolest place and the Saturday festival includes music, fun and fruit to go!
- Enjoy Maker’s Arcade, rain or shine, on Saturday in the Barrio Logan Arts District. Pick up goods from some local companies and get there early for free goodie bags!
- Smell the flowers, literally, at the Coronado Flower Show on Sunday. It’s the largest tented flower show in the US…so awesome!
- Walk around the Encinitas Street Fair all weekend. There’ll be over 450 vendors, plus activities, beer gardens and more.
- Meet your wedding photographer at the Bridal Bazaar on Sunday. The Del Mar Fairgrounds hosts this fun event for future brides and grooms.
- Celebrate community at Earth Day Balboa Park on Sunday. This massive festival has it all and with a green spin too. We love it!
Like staying in the know? Make sure to follow our newsletter! You get a weekly roundup of happenings around San Diego and much more!