Happy Spring!!! You know what that means…time to make your spring bucket list!
We’re obsessed with dreams, goals and bucket lists. (Well, one of us is and the other has slowly gotten into it…). Regardless, the best thing to do to get the most out of your life this spring is to make a spring bucket list. You’ll get your mind thinking about what you want to see, do and experience. And you know what? The act of writing them down will increase the odds you’ll see, do and experience what you want this spring!
Use our spring bucket list for inspiration:
- Go to the ArtWalk in Little Italy
- Trek out to Borrego to see the flowers
- Go whale watching
- Walk around UCSD
- Enjoy a mystery dinner
- Be a tourist on a Seal Tour
- Cheer on the Padres at Petco Park
- Go on a camping trip
- Do a walking tour of SDSU
- Have a booth at a farmer’s market
- Run 2 races
- Go to Stone Brewery
- Make some fun Youtube videos to help our community explore the cool happenings in San Diego
- Start our spring herb garden
- Go to a winery
- Organize 1 event to meet people who love SD culture
- Scooter to Coronado
- Go to the Cave Store in La Jolla
- Hike Cedar Creeks Waterfall
- Run the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Half Marathon
Like these ideas? Then you’ll LOVE our spring guide! Sign up here for our newsletter and you get it with our weekly San Diego happenings newsletter.