San Diego may not be your typical New England town, but we have a good amount of Fall activities and Halloween happenings. Here’s some of the best Halloween tours, trains and treats in San Diego. Check back tomorrow for the best Halloween parties and festivals in San Diego!
- Old Town Trolley Ghosts and Gravestones Tour
- Old Town’s Most Haunted Tours
- Haunted San Diego Tours
- Gaslamp Museum Tours (Paranormal Investigations and more!)
- Whaley House Tours
- Boomont Park (Trick-or-Treating every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of October at 6:30pm at Belmont Park)
- Old Town Trick-or-Treating
- Malls. Check your area shopping mall–many have a trick-or-treat event on or near Halloween!
- Balboa Park Halloween Day
- Mission Trails Halloween Spooktacular
- SeaWorld Spooktacular
- LEGOLAND Brick-or-Treat
- Little Italy Trick-or-Treat
- Halloween Doggie Cafe at the San Diego Humane Society
- Haunted Aquarium at Birch Aquarium
- San Elijo Lagoon Not-So-Scary Estuary
- Ms. Smarty-Pants Goes Batty at The Water Conservation Garden
- Halloween Bash at Seaport Village
- Encintas Safe Trick-or-Treating
Remember: check back tomorrow for the best Halloween parties and festivals in San Diego!