I love writing goals and bucket lists. If I could get paid to write them all day long, I definitely would! (If you want to pay me to do this, my email is email@example.com ;D).
Knowing this, you know we have a bucket list for this Summer in San Diego. Create your own to take advantage of the next couple months and all Summer has to offer.
Take a peak at our bucket list for Summer 2013 for some inspiration:
- Journal write every day.
- Go to all the museums in San Diego.
- Plant in our raised garden bed for the Summer. See this blog for ideas on what to plant.
- Go to the beach.
- Visit each of the Summer car shows in San Diego.
- Do daily yoga.
- Get 200 followers on Instagram. Follow us and help us get there!
- Take a tour of Petco Park.
- Volunteer at a museum.
- Run a 10k. It’s been way too long! I’m thinking the San Diego Beer Run.
- Go to the San Diego County Fair.
- See fireworks for Fourth of July.
- Take a road trip.
- Listen to a Spreckels Organ Pavilion free evening concert.
- Go to the Little Italy Mercato.
- Hike Mount Miguel.
- People watch near Comic-Con.
- Ride the Amtrak.
- See a Padres game at Petco Park.
- Go to Julian for the Star Festival in August.
- Watch The Merchant of Venice at The Old Globe’s Shakespeare Festival.
- Go on a camping trip.
What’s on your Summer Bucket List?